- Thursday Jan 19, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Set of bug fixes running through try: https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Try&rev=fed6d3e0348a
- Can remove a node from within tilt.
- Fixing an iframe positioning issue.
- Command Line
- Web Console
- Sonny has been working with Mihai to rebase the web console async patch.
- Paul has been working on apply the devtools style to the web console. (Bug 704110)
- Paul's refactoring of the highlighter landed, highlighter has been separated from the main inspector.
- Style Inspector
- Fixed style inspector on xul documents
- Style Editor
- Transitions landed.
- Script Debugger
- Got a partial superreview from Mossop, comments have been addressed.
- Panos wrote https://wiki.mozilla.org/Debugger_Architecture
- Debugger UI still needs security review
- Reminder: GCLI commands should schedule security reviews
- Rob Campbell will go over some of the recent refactorings with Tanvi to decide if they should go through security review.