- Thursday Feb 2, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Announced a new Script Tools team led by Rob Campbell. Their first job will be finishing our script debugger. Victor, Mihai, and Panos have joined that team.
- Firebug 1.9.1 released, including workaround for Max/Linux crasher
- Firebug 1.10a2 released, bootstrapped + delayed load
- Basic Firebug Extension APIs for XUL/Bootstrap/AMD created (doc needed)
- Proposed improvements for memory leaks hunting (related to CC logging)
- Scrolls active node into view
- You can remove nodes from the mesh to see things behind them.
- Command Line
- Working preparing for global toolbar.
- Screencast with latest developments (toolbar v2 & infobar v2)
- Style Inspector
- Patches are in review to link to the style editor from the style inspector.
- Patches in progress for inspecting xul documents.
- RTL is broken in the rule view, going to ask for aurora/beta approval for patch from bug 704017.
- Style Editor
- Working on 719552 has uncovered some improvements to make style sheet updates more efficient and less intrusive wrt the DOM (original <link>/<style> elements are left as-is).
- Working on a script observer patch that will let us watch style parsing to help users understand the stylesheet better.
- Working on giving an option to create a new style sheet that contains auto-generated empty rules for all elements/id's/classes in the document - to make STyle Editor more useful for styling pages from scratch.
- Screencast: http://neonux.com/StyleEditor/contextual-style-editor.ogv
- Script Debugger
- Screencast with latest developments
- Improved orion integration.
- Finding a workaround for getAllScripts()
- Source Editor
- Contributor "VD" has a patch for bug 721324 - which is almost ready.
- Cedric has a patch ready to land for bug 723459 and he's working on bug 719453.
- Mihai has patches in flight for bugs 718816, 707987, 717219, 712982, 717613, 700893 and 684445. These also fix bugs 680371 and 723057. This is all polish work and new API for the debugger.
- Firefox 10!
- Developer Tools snippet is now live for Aurora and Beta