- Thursday Mar 1, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Script Debugger
- onPop and getAllScripts (now findScripts) are both in jorendorff's review queue
- discussion in bug 723062
- landed shorter script names patch
- restyling UI underway
- NO UPDATE!
- Command Line
- Working on global-toobar version, with minimal popups/help.
- Highlighter toolbar moved on above toolbar
- Layout view in review
- Pseudo-class Lock
- First version landed, on infobar panel context menu
- Working on integration of the infobar menu
- Style Inspector
- Specificity fix in the computed view.
- Now remember user values when entered in the rule view
- Warn about invalid values entered in the rule view.
- Style Editor
- No update
- Security Team
- No update, GCLI command reviews scheduled.
- Interesting links
- The Eiffel Tower in Tilt
- Andi Smith goes hands on with the Firefox developer tools
- the Web Developer Toolbar is going to add a Web Developer Extension menu to avoid confusion with the Web Developer menu
- Color pickers in the news
- Chrome has go to script/go to function much like TextMate
- Other recent Chrome additions include the ability to show repaint rectangles, align events by start time in the timeline view and indexeddb browsing
- Web inspector's accordion view leads one user to gripe about the pain of scrolling