- Thursday April 12, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Firebug 1.9.2 beta 1 released
- Firebug 1.10a7 tomorrow, among other things, fixes compatibility with Nightly
- Firebug meeting notes from this week.
- HTTP Monitor is already intercepting HTTP of a local browser/tab instance. Remote monitoring in progress.
- HTTP Monitor code clean up and architecture improvements planned.
- Script Debugger
- landed fixes for oranges
- landing patch to refactor debugger front end (precursor for chrome debugging)
- display variables in scope nearing landability
- this is approaching preference turn-on-ability
- mihai landed source editor fixes which improve source editor
- patch for remote debugger underway
- lucasr landed patch for debugging fennec remotely
- b2g debugging patch nearly done review
- Command Line/Global Toolbar
- Working on final UI
- Want to check in preffed off without final UI changes
- Patches in review
- Work on the copy menu in the rule view.
- Sidebar refactoring under review.
- Style Editor
- No update.
- Security Team
- No update.
- UX reviews and Mockup requests
- New graph server