- Thursday May 5, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Meeting notes from this week
- Planned releases Firebug 1.9.2 final and Firebug 1.10a8
- HTTP Monitor post (including support for local/remote and Fennec monitoring), next step: embed back in Firebug
- Blocker: JSD still broken in Nightly
- Blocker: Wrappers also seems to break Firebug in Nightly.
- Support for GC/CC log import in CCDump
- Script Debugger
- Variable Modification progress (blocked by a crasher)
- Highlighting Variable Changes between Pauses
- Content Script Debugging across Reloads soon to be possible
- UI for starting Remote and Chrome debuggers
- The biggest debugger crashers have patches in review
- Script searching & navigation in the UI (like Sublime Text)
- Scope variable inspection and debugger-debuggee compartment separation landed
- Command Line/Global Toolbar
- Firefox 15 plans: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsT-WzdSPLdrdGpxNWJVMDlyb2Ytc3JycTNxVklUVUE#gid=3
- Working on relocating gcli files
- Landed the command line/global toolbar. Patch was backed out for Ts regression, working on fixes.
- Fixed DOM Inspector Bug
- Responsive Design Mode is almost ready for review bug 749628
- Style Editor
- No update.
- Security Team
- Need to schedule a security review for HTTP monitor - week beginning 21st.
- Joe asked about a page to link to for developer tools
- The MDN Tools page has a decent and up-to-date breakdown of the tools, but is not a marketing piece
- The Firefox Technology page is a marketing view of the tools.
- MDN's front page has a "firefox for devs" link which is not at all what you'd want something that kdangoor brought up recently with dev engage
- cheilmann and kdangoor to meet and discuss the kind of page we want