- Thursday July 19, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Mark Goodwin
- CSP in the web console bits are close to finishing.
- Wants to discuss security info in the devtools
- Heather Arthur
- Rule View visual update landed
- Matthew Wein has a patch to increment/decrement with arrow keys.
- Nick Fitzgerald
- SourceMap library patch landing
- Having trouble testing SourceMap headers.
- Mike Ratcliffe
- Landed a bunch of GCLI commands this week
- Chrome calllog finishing up.
- Thaddee Tyl
- Orion update ongoing.
- Autocomplete taking time.
- Necessary for parsing during typing.
- Reusing some existing work, but going to rework after a rejected pull request.
- Jan Odvarko
- Firebug 1.10!
- Good feedback so far.
- 1.10.1 in a couple weeks
- Brian Dils
- Met with Nick and Paul this week.
- Looking at bug 770818
- Looking at inspector issues, send problems Brian's way.
- Victor Porof
- A lot of stuff landed before the 16 pull
- Adding a breakpoints pane.
- Caused some orange, we think we have a fix.
- Experimenting with collapsing stack/variable/breakpoint panels.
- Girish Sharma
- Timeline addon reviewed on amo (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/graphical-timeline/)
- Integrating the timeline with other developer tools.
- Lets you open the inspector on an object when viewing details of an event.
- Continuing to improve the Timeline's UI.
- Working on reducing CPU usage.
Victor's GL Shader Editor
Who is interested in meeting about a security filter/diagnostic tool?
- Mihai, Paul, Tanvi, Mark, ...?