- Thursday July 26, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Mihai Șucan
- Web Console work: some fixes landed in aurora and beta, updates for the Web Console remote debugging protocol patch based on Panos's review. Mostly waiting for reviews.
- Source Editor work: submitted a few patches for review. Reviewed Thaddee's Orion upstream update patch - almost ready to land.
- Mike Ratcliffe
- Tidying up the chrome calllog command.
- Fixing leaks in the network panel
- Victor Porof
- Debugger UI stuff:
- Keyboard shortcuts for stepping.
- Script searching
- Fixed a debugger breakpoint-related leak.
- Another long-url fix.
- Working on the webgl shader editor.
- Kevin Dangoor
- Catching up after vacation
- Paul Rouget
- Added the devtools menu to the developer toolbar.
- Killed the inspector killswitch - the inspector just hides the context menu item now.
- Nick Fitzgerald
- Adding sourcemap infrastructure to SpiderMonkey.
- Heather Arthur
- Matthew Wein's arrow-key rule view progressing.
- Tweaking the computed view.
- Brian Dils
- Added a mockup to the highlighter veil bug: https://bug770818.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=646154
- Tanvi Vyas & Mark Goodwin
- Working with paul and mihai on a security diagnostic tool.
- Need to add network integration
- Starting with performance optimizations this week.
- Firefox integration meta bug: bug 777777
- Rob is working on coffeescript in the scratchpad.
- 100 daily users for the JSTerm.
- Getting patches on github.