|Feature||Status||Release Target||Dev Lead||QA Lead||Status|
|PseudoClassLock||Landed||Firefox 14||Heather Arthur||Ioana Budnar||Signed off|
- This feature provides the ability to set pseudo-classes for use in inspecting styles. CSS styles that are applied on "hover" will naturally go away when you switch to the Inspector, because you're no longer hovering over the page element you're trying to examine. This feature gives users a mechanism for making "hover" and other pseudo-classes sticky while they're using dev tools.
- A web developer examines hover styles.
It's common to set styles that appear only on hover, so the user needs a way to dig into those styles, see how they're being applied and possibly tweak them using the editing capabilities of other parts of the tools suite.
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here.
9 Total; 3 Open (33.33%); 6 Resolved (66.67%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Other Inspector functionality.
- Other classes.
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.
- Sign offs
- Firefox 14.0
- Aurora merge - 2012-04-30
- Pre-beta - 2012-05-31
- Beta 6 build 2 - 2012-06-07