|Feature||Status||Lead engineer||QA Lead||Status|
|Responsive Mode||OK||Paul Rouget||Virgil Dicu||in progress|
The Responsive Design View allows developers to quickly emulate different screen sizes to see how their designs react to the change.
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here.
- Implementation bug
- 749628 - RESOLVED-FIXED - Implement a "Responsive Design" tool
- Other important issues related to Responsive view
|761165||[responsive mode] The "rotate" feature is confusing||--||RESOLVED|
|761168||[responsive] rotating doesn't change the listing for presets||--||RESOLVED|
|768846||Resize issues in Responsive mode with Toolbox open||P3||RESOLVED|
3 Total; 0 Open (0%); 3 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
Ran test cases
- PASS on August 13th for all ran test cases on Windows XP, 7, Ubuntu 12.04 and Mac OS 10.7.4
- no new issues found following exploratory testing on those platforms
- Bug 768846 - only major bug remaining to be solved
Sign off Criteria
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.
- Functionality works as expected
Signed-off for Aurora
- Test cases ran on (Gecko/20120606 Firefox/15.0a2):
- Windows 7 - PASS
- Mac OS 10.6 - PASS
- Ubuntu 12.04 - PASS