Resources and information for the Web Audio Editor in Firefox Developer Tools.
- Getting started with Hacking on Dev Tools
- MDN Docs for Web Audio Editor
- Open Web Audio Editor Bugs
- Create new Web Audio Editor bug
- Are We Dubstep Yet?
Major changes per release.
- Bypassing AudioNodes
- Fix bug that threw a permission error for using function methods (call/apply) on AudioContext/AudioNode methods while tools were open
- Errors that originate from content now correctly show the filename/line number, rather than appearing as if the error originated from devtools
- Fix bug that failed when disconnecting an AudioNode immediately after creating it
- Support StereoPannerNode
- Expose Automation events on the WebAudio and AudioNode actors (backend)
- Disable tool on unsupported targets (browser toolbox, addon debugging)
- Fix intermittent failures
- Refactoring, small style fixes
- Tool now e10s ready
- Render AudioParam connections (`node.connect(param)`) in graph
- Remove redundant/irrelevent information (redundant "Node" in node names, actor IDs)
- Tool now works with all host types
- GC'd AudioNodes are now removed from the graph
- Improved graph rendering
- Inspector updates: Make readonly AudioParams uneditable, inspector now works with all media/webrtc nodes, fixed setting floats on params
Initial release, containing graph rendering and AudioNode inspector view, with modifiable AudioParams