Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
Mozilla is committed to diversity and inclusion among its staff and volunteers. The Mozilla Project welcomes and encourages participation by everyone. It doesn’t matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we welcome you. We are a proudly non-profit organization driven by a culture of openness and collaboration. It’s a value we hold strong and it’s how we work together, day in and day out. Our diversity and inclusion strategy is a business level strategy, not a single program or project. It is not a once and done, it is how we operate.
Long Term Vision
To Create a truly open and inclusive Mozilla where a diversity of contributors can thrive and grow to their full potential.
Strategic Investments and Measures
Community Participation Guidelines Revision (May 2017)
In May 2017, Mozilla released the revised Community Participation Guidelines - Version 2.3 (hereto referred to as CPG).
You can find the CPG hosted on Mozilla.org: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/
You can find the CPG Revision wiki guide here: Diversity and Inclusion Strategy/Community Participation Guidelines
Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee
- Angela Plohman, Senior VP of Operations (MoFo)
- Larissa Shapiro, Diversity and Inclusion Lead (MoCo)
- Nick Ngyuen, VP of Firefox Product (MoCo)
- Katharina Borchert, Chief Innovation Officer (MoCo)
- Michael D'Angelo, Chief of People (MoCo)
Diversity and Inclusion Core Team
- Larissa Shapiro, D&I Lead
- Lizz Noonan, D&I Project Manager
- Tara Robertson, D&I Strategic Partner
Diversity and Inclusion Consultants
- Denise Gammal, Exponential Talent
- Molly Anderson, Exponential Talent