- Contact: Laia Sánchez [laia.sanchez at gmail dot com]
- Team: Laia & Alex
- Hosts: Social Media Lab at Citilab
- Proposed 'space' or theme: Video Lab
- Status: Proposed
This activity is focused at producing a series of pedagogical toolkit prototypes, as well as sharing them with video online.
What do you want to achieve? (goal)
- We expect them to come up with a prototype of pedagogical toolkit and to expose it to the web via streaming.
Who should come? How many? For how long? (audience)
Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join.
Brainstorming session will be a 15min. Creation session will be around 20min. The expositions shouldn’t be longer than 3 minutes per person.
What will they do when they get there? (activities)
- The activity will start with a question: Which would be your ideal pedagogical toolkit to work with youngsters?
- There will be a pre-made set of concepts in order to spark brainstorming in participants.
- We will invite people to join in a debate group and guide them through the activity. They will be expected to draw their unique prototype pedagogical kits and present them to the rest of the group.
- At the end people will expose their prototypes in front of a green screen and their picture will be shown as a background. Recording will be broadcasted online.
- We will also have a set where we will teach how to create an InvenTV adapted to many different contexts.
What will you / they have at the end? (outputs)
- We will record and stream the expositions so everyone can watch them online.
Additional background and context
- Here are some examples on the InvenTV activity for summer camp 2010 at Citilab: http://tecnoestiu.projectescitilab.eu/?cat=21