- 918634 - swapFrameLoader not implemented for e10s (m3) landed
- Includes 1075941 - Moving a tab with swapBrowsersAndCloseOther fails with e10s enabled (m3)
- 1044182 - Plugin focus is broken in e10s on Mac (m3)
- Math is nearly complete (currently doesn’t account for browser chrome).
- Turned on the bulk of xpinstall tests in e10s
- Fixed bug 1073315: Intermittent test failure
- Waiting on final review for M3 bug 1075658 (Session store tests)
- Reviewed the M3 bug 1058698 (SDK page-mode etc.)
- bug 698371 (m3, thumbnails) - landed finally last week
- bug 641685 (m4, plugins) - working with billm on trying to get windowed mode working on windows.
- bug 1053981 (m4, wrong <select> drop down) - no progress this week.
- M3 Bug 1065785 - Use session restore to reload crashed tabs
- Landed and stuck
- M3 Bug 1082575 - Make PrintUtils and printPreviewBindings.xml e10s friendly
- Up for review. Sorry Mossop. :(
- M3 Bug 1082579 - Introduce PPrinting.ipdl and proxies for opening printing UI
- Will post a WIP right after this meeting
- Still waiting for review for bug 1049299
- Working on a test/patch for bug 1056018
- Re-landed 1049551
- Working on 1068626
- It's basically a rehash of 897060, we're not intercepting show dropdown calls for XUL dropdowns and instead trying to render them in the client
- BugzillaJS add-on author seeking new maintainer:
- jimm: do we have a role in Decade Release? I've read some cryptic internal email about this , and there's a wiki page . This browser is currently on Alder , and is getting merged with the *release* channel.
- The "November To Remember"
-  Bob Moss - "Firefox Decade Release Needs Your Help! Next Challenge"
-  https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Firefox/Alder_Dogfooding
-  https://treeherder.mozilla.org/ui/#/jobs?repo=alder
- auto-disable add-ons that don't have e10s compat in their manifest?