- Bug 918634 - swapFrameLoader not implemented for e10s
- Awaiting r+
- Activated 1 of 6 mochitests turned off for the bug. Bug has notes on the other 5.
- Bug 1067558 - [E10S] The HTML5 YouTube player freezes video with only audio still playing
- Dup. Non-e10s.
- Bug 1080127 - Embedded YouTube videos buffer endlessly with no result
- Bug 1065881 - [e10s] Crash on child process shutdown in ShadowLayerForwarder::InWorkerThread
- Patch landed.
- Bug 1068142 - [E10S] Firefox crashed after watching a video with e10s
- Fixed by bug 1064847.
- Bug 1044182 - Plugin focus is broken in e10s on Mac
- Posted a “conceptual” (ie untested) patch on github. Josh is back - I’m working on this now.
- bug 1069317 (m4, about:neterror does not display for cert pin violations) - fixed by patch in parent bug 1083325.
- bug 1083325 (?, HttpChannelChild's mSecurityInfo is null) - patch posted and reviewed. should land today.
- bug 1083376 (non-e10s, smallish bug that broke drag and drop from the bookmarks bar) - fix landed.
- bug 698371 (m3, thumbnails) - woot, finally have r+ patches. Unfortunately I also have a thumbnail test failing on linux I need to fix or disable before this can land.
- bug 1053981 (m4, wrong <select> drop down) - Good feedback on this this week from Enn. wip.
- Addon Dev Outreach
- 3/8 top author(s) made direct contact & are working on their addons
- m4 - Bug 1066842, closed wfm
- m3 - Bug 1060093 Content Browser toolbox
- consulting with devtools, trying new approach
- will require very deep dive into debugserver
- should move to m4, now a probable long pole
- m4 - Bug 1024021 Get telemetry working in the child process - started
- Please send me browser review
- add-on author outreach:
- of AMO top 25 add-ons:
- 15 work
- 6 are broken
- 4 need to be retested
- of AMO top 25 add-ons:
- M3 burndown chart: bug fix rate is steady, but estimated time remaining is flat
- 28% of Nightly users are using e10s.
- On PTO and back on Monday.
- M3 Bug 1065785 - Use session restore to reload crashed tabs
- r+'d, but blocked on bug 1075658
- The fix *could* land now, just without its tests, as bug 1075658 just prevents the tests from running properly.
- M3 Bug - Make PrintUtils and printPreviewBindings.xml e10s friendly
- Have a preliminary patch up, and asking for feedback on my approach.
- Aiming to have something landable mid-next week that enables e10s users to print on at least Windows, but print preview might still be broken.
- Bug 1080055 - Fixes pinned tabs after a content process crash (m3)
- Bug 1073315 - Intermittent failure investigation
- Landed some logging that has narrowed down the problem
- Bug 1075658 - Synchronous loadURI remote switching (m3)
- Working through review comments
- Bug 1080785 - Getting xpinstall tests working
- Found a couple of legitimate bugs from this
- relanded e10s prompt for Monday
- Bug 1082791 - found regression on about:certerror page and fixed it
- Bug 1072287 - Blinking tab titles -- seems to have been fixed or harder to reproduce, investigating
- In progress
- Bug 1068360 - [e10s] Mixed content blocker doorhanger doesn't work
- Bug 863514 - Make gestures support work
- Moved some m3 bugs out.
- Patch attached to the cookie bug. Awaiting review.