- Been doing intern onboarding! Introducing my intern Ursula Sarracini (:ursula)
- Ursula is going to be working on remoting about:newtab
- M7 - bug 1124728 - All talos on OSX fails with running in e10s mode
- Talos fixes are in. jmaher is writing the automation gunk to make our machines run e10s talos on OS X now.
- M7 - bug 863515 - Electrolysis: Make content.opener work
- Fixed and landed.
- M7 - bug 1116188 - [e10s] Stop using sync messages for Gecko profiler
- Work ongoing
- M7 - bug 1091112 - Print dialog doesn't get focus automatically, if e10s is enabled
- 2 patches up for review, 1 up for feedback
- M7 - bug 1166351 - Unable to access new tabs and unable to close any tab
- Starting investigations
- Bunch of reviews - will clear out e10s reviews today.
- I'm on PTO next week, but will be checking bugmail regularly.
bug 1164640 - reset the a11y flag - ready to land bug 903016 - contentAreaClick - work in progress, review incoming
- Bug 1164014 - Shim optimization, new version is ready,
still working on some polishing bits with Bill, will be landed soon.
- Bug 1164011 - interpostion for CPOWS, tried to land the patch
but there is a problem with the test (in non e10s mode only) so want to discuss it with Bill (tried to understand the failing test but quite confused)
- Bug 1110123 - nsIAboutModule interpostion for chrome.manifest
just started looking into it, I see the problem but don't really know what to do with it yet....
- massive amount of reviews
- Bug 1024437 (m6, datalist) - reviews finally moving forward again. Should be done today or tomorrow.
- Bug 1079122 (bookmarklets have popups blocked) - investigated, should have a patch soon.
- Shelved the OSX Shared memory work as of Monday
- Tentatively fixed Bug 1153256 (waiting for confirmation)
- Fixed bugs related to CPOWs not usable with some APIs by remoting "content-document-global-created" observer in the child process
- Tried to help the "Magic Actions for Youtube" add-on developer, referred by Jorge Villalobos
- Still looking at event code. Trying to wrap my head around propagation. I think the patch that I have is correct based on feedback from felipe and smaug, and the tests that are breaking (two of them in browser-chrome) are doing something incorrect. Currently debugging that.
- Got a couple of M7s that need to land this week. Patches are done.
- Also looking at sorting out a blog post to let people (theme developers) know that visuallyselected should now be used for themes.
- Milan's M7 popup bug is a dupe of the select positioning bug, which should land whenever inbound opens again.
- Looking to take over blassey's shmem work.