- bug 1274074 - console.log()ging too much data can crash e10s via IPC call from mozilla::dom::ProcessGlobal::SendAsyncMessage -- landed
- bug 1275430 - Add telemetry and logging to record content process failures to start -- landed
- bug 1261299 - Mac OS X Services is not available for e10s tab content
- patch in the works.
- Using nsAutoCopyListener that is used on Linux for the kSelectionClipboard.
- Async messages to parent whenever content text selection changes, caching that text selection in parent.
- bug 1162050 - Remove draggesture and dragdrop events
- reviewed by enn
- Softvision verified the OSX 10.6-10.8 and WinXP e10s blocks on Aurora48.
- bug 1276237 - Run all possible e10s test suites on the release branches for Gecko 48+
- Enabled most Linux debug e10s tests on Gecko 48+. mochitest-dt still too intermittent to enable.
- All Win7 e10s tests now riding the Gecko 48 train.
- Working on enabling Win8 e10s tests on Gecko 48+ release branches.
- bug 1272018 NEW:: Use shared memory to send images for drag and drop
- Ready to land
- bug 1275398 NEW:: Use shared memory to send images in IPCDataTransfer
- Ready to land
- bug 1274075 NEW:: IndexedDB ObjectStore AddOrPut operation crashes when attempting to send too much data via an IPC pipe
- submitted wip v1
- bug 1264566 NEW:: [e10s] UAC error message "Acces Denied" when doing action on file/folder after upload in Firefox with form submit
- request for review
- tracing leaked nsMIMEInputStream, ni smaug
- bug 1264642 NEW:: Reduce the contiguous address space needed for StructuredClone serialization
- refactoring and rebasing patches
- bug 1271890 NEW:: Crash in base::win::PEImage::GetProcAddress
- Summarize current findings
- Investigating, trying to understand sandbox broker
week5 analysis is in.
- Back up to 800k clients in each of test and control branches
- SLOW_SCRIPT_PAGE_COUNT is down again, to 0.05 per hour (for clients who experience at least one)
- Otherwise, nothing of note.
Note that the folder structure of vitillo/e10s_analyses has changed, so update your bookmarks. I've already updated the links on the Release Criteria page so that they aren't broken there.
- bug 1261842 - Make initial browser remote sooner if we're defaulting to using remote tabs
- M9 bug 1275384 - [e10s] bugzilla text boxes fail to take focus
- Landed on central. Awaiting uplift approval.
- M9 bug 1266799 - [e10s] Investigate slow fullscreen transition in content DOM for Yahoo music player
- Patch up this afternoon.
- bug 1275039 Uplifted WinXP / OSX 10.6 - 10.8 blocks
- bug 1275040 Fixed OSX 10.8 block
- bug 1273685 Landed PopupBlocking messages are too large, waiting for approval
- bug 1271244 - about: shims partially broke - fix checked in.
- bug 1095484 - irc: links ignored in child process - investigated and decided that it doesn't make sense for us to do anything (Chatzilla might as well make it work). Also, Honza's bug might make this Just Work (TM).
- A bunch of reviews
- WIP Release Roll Out: http://bit.ly/1XkVEU0
- Here's notes from our kick off about this topic: http://bit.ly/1TZZ7nW
- Let's sift through details in tomorrow's cross-functional, if you have any opinions about the roll-out for 48 please attend
- Add-Ons Roadmapping, please add topics: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/document/d/1h1w3VJA2SAlsfgUf56XSw1hX8ld90eZc_kW6MDqmfSQ/edit?usp=sharing
- rvitillo's Engagement Ratio dashboard now excludes XP users.
- disabled tests: I am tracking individual test owners and status in this spreadsheet.
- List of bugs fixed in 49 but not uplifted 48
- bug 1262852 Patch almost ready capturing better minidumps for plugin hangs