This page contains all of the important details for Shape of the Web.
Build a micro-site encouraging the Mozilla audience to educate themselves about the state of the Web, learn more about Mozilla and show their support.
Project Purpose & Details
This project will introduce an assessment of the health of the Web. This platform will also share what Mozilla is doing to champion that reality and offer light-touch ways for people to learn and do more.
More specifically, we will encourage our audience to:
- Gain a better understanding of the health of the Web
- Gain awareness of Mozilla’s values and accomplishments
- Offer bite-size opportunities to act or learn more
We will evaluate four key attributes that we consider requirements of a healthy Web. We are calling them vital signs:
- Access: People around the world must have affordable access to the Internet, regardless of who they are or where they live.
- Control: Users must be free to shape their online experiences and decide how their information is shared and used.
- Trust: The Internet must respect our privacy and security so no one feels vulnerable, threatened or at risk online.
- Openness: Fair and transparent rules must preserve our independence and provide fair and equal opportunity for everyone.
- Team members
- Executive Sponsor - Mary Ellen Muckerman
- Program Leads - Greg Jost & Dia Bondi
- Insights / Business Analysis - John Jensen & Patrick Finch
- Policy & Legal - Chris Riley & Jishnu Menon
- Advocacy - Dave Steer
- User Engagement - Jean Collings
- PR - Erica Jostedt
- Creative - Matej Novak
- Web Prod - Schalk Neethling, Pmac & Cory Price
- Mozilla.org Owner - Jen Bertsch
- Work & Co (agency)
- How to contribute
- RASCI Chart
- Github Repo PROD
- Project & deliverable timeline
- bug 1056196 Project Tracking Bug
- Kanban Board