Actions this scale will convene larger groups of people (20 - 100) to address complexer and more diverse challenges over longer period of time (1 - 2 days).
Medium actions are 1) targeted and reasonable for the duration and participant size, 2) modest budget, 3) mixture of community and staff involvement.
- A target: what will you achieve?
- An audience: who will come?
- A place: where will you meet?
- A communication channel: how will participants tell the rest of the world what they've achieved?
- Major project meet-up (eg. Popcorn and Buttercamp)
- Hackfests (eg. Web Made Movies Workshop, Hackasaurus Hackjams)
- Regional meet-ups (eg. MozCamp, Balkan Meet-up)