Daily testing for Firebug + Firefox
- DONE Text based output rather than JSON, same as mochitest
- Need a location for setting three values
- firebug xpi file URL
- fbtest xpi file URL
- test suite SVN revision.
- where to see the results.
1.6 on FF 3.7
- wrapper problem already being worked on
- command line debug problem.
- Accelerated 1.7 work to get Firebug for Fennec
- DONE: firebug.js namespace issue because FBL.initialize() needs to be called before Firebug.initialize()
- TODO: Reverse relationship between TabWatcher and Firebug
- TODO: Command line flags to init firebug from crossfile (module vs panels)
- Test case for re-attach
- Seems to be getting a plan.
- Need to comment
- Go to 1.6b1 with Firebug 1.6b1
- Recommend to Firefox team: version 1.6a10 for now + Firebug 1.6a10
- TODO Try to make referents value be object paths
- updated doc with new screenshots for a quick look
- per-object API
- harder than we thought: must pass objects into profiler to get ids, then get refs in id form
- See also jsd_GetJSDObjectForJSObject
- memory profiler IDs seem to be pointers to JSObject
- TODO : cannot get objects in closure
- Performance could still be a problem
- TODO: what sizes make sense for objects
- Reorg platform sub-directory binary dll
- another memory tool proposed
- parent pointer
The rest was not discussed in the call, but it here for next week.
Issues for 1.6
- TODO 2) double click.
- TODO 149
- TODO: remove attributes from the BODY tags
- DONE, look good.
Break On Errors balloon update
- button labels?
CSS injection for inspector
- TODO ask radcliffe about canvas
- TODO user style sheets for CSS injection?
- Add swarm extension <your SVN>/extensions/swarm/branches/swarm1.5
- Load file://<your SVN>/extensions/swarm/branches/swarm1.5/swarms/basic.html into FBTest to see current status
- working on signature code
- save error etc. breakpoints?
- duplicate saved breakpoints
- hit count http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=2817
- sidebar to panels list