Firefox Activity Stream Program - Cross-Platform Status Report - May-05-2017
Overall Project Health
|Desktop||FF57||Team continues to make good progress toward MVP. On track for FF57. Current Sprint - Yoho. See OKR Progress Here
|Android||FF??||Sprint 1.21 (ending May 14) has been kicked off. Team capacity still impacted as resources temporarily assigned to another higher priority initiative (Focus Android). Schedule will be re-baselined once all resources are back on board.|
|iOS||V8.0||*Sprint 1.21 (ending May 14) has been kicked off. On track for V8.0.|
Exec Summary/Hot Topics
- Current Sprint 'Yoho
- See OKR Progress Here
- Team continues to make good progress toward MVP.
- Initial Activity Stream skeleton (search & top sites)has now been landed in nightly, and can be pref'd on
- Pocket has been landed in Activity Stream Desktop Test Pilot Dev Channel
- Current Sprint 1.21
- Continuing on with remaining MVP feature development. MVP Backlog can be found here.
- Schedule will need to re-baselined once all resources are back in place. 2/3 of team has been reassigned temporarily to another high-priority initiative (Focus for Android).
- Current Sprint 1.21
- Continuing to bug-fix & polish. MVP Backlog can be found here.
- First Firefox on iOS V8.0 build, containing Activity Stream will be released to a beta audience via Testflight in the next few days
- Aiming to push to release audience, with Activity Stream enabled for a subset of users, at the end of the month. Targeting to enable for 100% of users mid-June, pending favorable feedback from initial users.
Risks & Issues
|Description of Risk/Issue||Affected Platform(s)||State||Owner||Version||Plan to Resolve/Mitigation||Target Date|
|Android AS resource availability||Android||Open||Eng||2/3 Android resources temporarily reassigned.||Apr 30|
For more details please visit:
- Desktop Activity Stream Trello Board
- Android Activity Stream Trello Board
- iOS Activity Stream Trello Board
Please see the following for detailed development state (bug level):
- Desktop MVP Project on GitHub
- Mobile Sprint Planning - iOS & Android - Shows both current sprint, and MVP backlog remaining
- Mobile Performance - work completed to date for both iOS & Android