Juan - Check the RoboForm block on XP again
Connect with bsmedberg
Be sure to make sure the dll block is right and the RF dll has the proper/expected version
- Sheila - Contact Chris Leary about YARR/regex top crashes in Aurora
Christian - Figure out Loc stuff for b2
- Security bug 664920
- Add-ons compatible by default landed on Aurora!
- Preffed off
- Christian and Laura have been talking to the add-ons team to get a blog, eta Friday
- Please flip the pref and test
- There is an add-ons test day tomorrow which will look at this functionality as well / flip the pref
- Silent update pieces are still on the table for Aurora but have not landed
- Add-on hotfix feature is still on the table for Aurora but has not landed
- Created Firefox 9 beta 2 yesterday
- QA is qualifying Firefox 9 beta 2
- Sounds like they are done
- QA asks if we can refesh the beta today rather than tomorrow
- Christian and Alex think that's fine, we need to check with RelEng
- bug 703034 shipping an advertised MU for Firefox 9.0 beta3 ?
- try server version of Firefox 8.0.1 build 2 is being qualified (I bet you've heard that one before)
- This time we think we've got it though (Ehsan's patch) - there was an issue on WinXP where unblocked versions of DLL blocked software caused startup crashes.
- Hope to have testing completed by 3PM PT, then Ehsan will land patch, then go to build for RelEng
- QA timeline?
- Check out dev-planning for a post about Firefox Nightly for Android going XUL → Native UI
- Christian - to discuss 682754 with philor
- Alex - to fix up tracking-firefox10 nom list