- Christian - to discuss 682754 with philor
- Alex sent email to philor today (11/29)
Alex - to fix up tracking-firefox10 nom list
Alex - to upload latest Beta file mapping to WinQual, and continue to do so on a weekly basis
- Last week 11/22 the crash rate for Aurora seemed a bit higher than normal ~ 2.46 crashes per 100 ADU with 86K users.
- This week 11/28 the crash rate is 1.77 crashes per 100 ADU for 97K users. It feel below 2.0 over the weekend with ~ 85K users.
- We were seeing lots of fixed crashes in old build ids, still are ie: JSC::Yarr::Interpreter::interpret(). These should trail off eventually.
- Top crash - msvcr80.dll@0x14500 not appearing in builds after 11/12.
- Most of the top problems are 3rd party related like bug 705496 and bug 694974.
- Working on list of stuff we would like to block for 9.0.
- Silent update Windows UAC service has drop dead date of Dec. 6 to land on Nightly in order to be considered for Aurora.
- Dev and releng still working on MAR file signing, final security reviews.
- Need to make a decision soon whether to enable add-ons default to compatible in 10. Lawrence will follow-up with Blair.
- FF9 beta 4 to be ready for "go to build" today bug 700905
- Working to get FF8 onto the Amazon Appstore to work through any approval issues
- 3.6.24->8.0.1 advertised update to occur Thursday 12/1
- Triage meetings continue to be held for 3.6.25 security bugs
- 8.0.1 Post-Mortem in WarpCore Fri 12/2 10AM-12PM PT
- Christian/Alex - to discuss 682754 with philor
- Alex - get somebody from add-ons to come
- Sheila - to come up with list of plugins/versions that may need blocklisting
- Alex - to send email to r-d about coordinating time for 3.6.24->8.0.1 MU
- Alex - to talk with Mounir about bug 703568 and bug 701517 versus backing out battery API