jorgev - look into ACR reports for candidates for the override list.
akeybl - to schedule informal post-mortem for 9.0/9.0.1 to cover slow rollout in preparation for 10.0
- Add-on compatible by default Status
- QA: Held a testday this past Friday. We had some coverage on Linux but we're working on covering the list of add-ons in Windows and Mac. We'll run through the list using automation to cover most of these add-ons. ETA: today/tomorrow.
- Also, there's an effort to go through the list of add-ons, by sets, in an automated way. Henrik Skpin (whimboo) is leading this effort, which combines a set of Mozmill tests and Selenium tests to check browser and content functionality with add-ons by default. ETA: before Jan 23rd
- Add-on hotfix testing Status
- QA: The functionality has been tested using the test cases provided by Mossop. No problems. There's still work on the add-ons that will be offered through AMO (not just AMO staging). ETA: this week.
- bug 713140 #2 top crash
- bug 718389 Startup crash new to B4.
- bug 711564 10.5 issue that needs some traction
- We're collecting remaining work for Mobile FF11 prior to beta here
- GC/CC Status
- Daily half-hour meetings at 3:00PM PT in Warp Core.
- Beta 5 to go to build later today
- Our build of Firefox 10 beta 5 will be cut this evening (2012-01-17)
- Our informal Firefox 9 post-mortem is tomorrow (2012-01-18) at 10AM PT in Warp Core
- We'll be pushing out a FF3.6.25->FF9.0.1 advertised update tomorrow (2012-01-18) afternoon
- Add-on hotfix testing with our beta population coming this week (hopefully 2012-01-18 if QA verification works out)
- Code freeze for FF3.6.26/10 is this Friday, 2012-01-20
- Go to build for FF3.6.26/10 release candidate will be 2012-01-23
- A decision about whether or not to ship add-ons compatible by default in FF10 (and with what prefs set) will be made this same day
- Final sign-off for FF10 will be 2012-01-25
- Next source migration is 2012-01-31