Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
Alex to send out email to dev-planning about moving older beta users forward (bug 729654)
- We are here in the schedule
- Beta 5 will go-to-build this evening PT (2/28). Please nominate/land any applicable bugs asap. If you have a bug currently nominated for mozilla-beta approval, please make sure to be available after today's 2-3PM PT channel meeting to land approved bugs once we complete our discussions. Alternatively ping akeybl in IRC to expedite the process.
- Code freeze for FF11 is this Friday (3/2).
- Final sign-off for FF11 will be scheduled for next Wednesday (3/7). Details to be announced on dev-planning
- The next ESR is going to build early this Friday. Please see the ESR tracking list and the landing process and ping lsblakk on IRC if you have any questions.
- McAfee add-on has been updated with fixes to its bigger memory leaks.
Top crashes tracked for FF12:
|738640||[10.7] crash in -[BaseWindow dealloc], caused by bug in RoboForm extension||--||RESOLVED|
|744992||crash in mozilla::widget::TaskbarPreview::MainWindowHook mainly with firstname.lastname@example.org||--||VERIFIED|
2 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (50%); 1 Verified (50%);
Top crashes tracked for FF11:
1 Total; 0 Open (0%); 1 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- bug 725945
- Tried patch in bug 729453
- Approved for Aurora not for Beta
- bug 729116
- Patch landed on beta/aurora today
- bug 716594
- Checked into m-c, Fixed in 13
- Check if we should uplift to beta.
- bug 568487
- Theory is blocklisting - bug 722538
- bug 656758
- Blocklist - bug 665775
- Crashes - bug 622140
No clear next actions
- bug 637596
- bug 671468 - Doesn't seem to be correlated to Yandex bar any more
- bug 704765
- bug 716391 - Marcia investigating malware
- bug 720679 - #61 on b4
FF12 bugs with qawanted/regressionwindow-wanted:
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
FF11 bugs with qawanted/regressionwindow-wanted:
|701404||Silverlight crashiness using Bing Video||--||RESOLVED|
|715744||DLL block request: BExternal.dll||--||RESOLVED|
2 Total; 0 Open (0%); 2 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
Cross-functional Rel-Eng Bugs:
|657789||For locales no longer developing on m-c, generate custom updates to migrate users of those locales from m-c to mozilla-aurora||P3||RESOLVED|
|727580||mobile release configs for the 10esr branch||--||RESOLVED|
|729654||Update betas 4.0b7 through 9.0b6 to 11.0b5 with addon compatibility checks disabled||P2||RESOLVED|
|730095||Please prepare 3.6.13->10.0.2 MU snippets||P2||RESOLVED|
4 Total; 0 Open (0%); 4 Resolved (100%); 0 Verified (0%);
- FYI: Johnath is doing a blog post around silent update changes to the UAC dialog to be timed with Beta.
- Can Sec West http://cansecwest.com/ is 7-9 March 2012. This is after the "go to builds" and before release of FF11.0/3.6.28/10.0.3ESR.
- Alex to discuss with Grace, Rob Strong and RelEng about utilizing Aurora/Beta firstrun/whatsnew pages (meeting incoming)
- John to come up with timeline for bug 729654 and bug 730095
- Lukas to change the meeting template to match today's meeting
- Discuss per-group queries in next channel meeting