Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- akeybl to research Patch Tuesday patches and user feedback
- marcia/kairo to watch crash-stats for breaking issues
- cww to watch SUMO/input for feedback
Note: We had to re-spin FF12beta 1 for bug 735713 – Version upgrades are broken
- [RelEng] Go to build for FF12beta1
- [RRRT] Watch for Patch Tuesday fallout specifically - both reasons to system restore and FF-specific issues
- [Channel Meeting] Our first checkpoint for unthrottling for 48 hours
- [QA] Provide sign-offs for Aurora 13
- [RelEng] Re-enable Aurora updates
- [QA] Provide sign-offs for Beta 12
- [RelEng] Push out FF12beta1
- [RelEng] Based on a Thursday unthrottle, throttle FF11 again here
- Daily checkpoints for unthrottling FF11 begin
- Q: Are we in a position to unthrottle FF11 for 48 hours?
- Yes, IMO we should unthrottle ASAP to get more data. [marcia]
- We just hit a little over a million ADUs.
- bug 736250 Low volume new bug that has been in existence across all betas.
- Alex's unscientific method of looking at responses after the first 3 days of Patch Tuesday on (shudder) about.com:
% egrep "^November (8|9|10)" november.txt | wc -l 7 % egrep "^January 1" january.txt | wc -l 19 % egrep "^February 1" february.txt | wc -l 14 % egrep "^March 1" march.txt | wc -l 33
- Q: Still on track for sign-off tomorrow?
- Heads up: we may need targeted testing for the new about:home (landing on Aurora today?)
Q: Still on track for sign-off tomorrow? Do we have an ETA?
- Mobile on track for tomorrow, mid-morning PST.
- bug 725152 – Stereoscopic 3D videos not properly detected