Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- Anthony to discuss transitioning into Rapid Betas with QA
- Alex to create feature pages for Mountain Lion and Windows 8 testing, and follow up about top crash lists for each
Alex to try to get our hands on pre-release versions of Adobe reader for testing
- We're in discussions with Adobe for this
- We are here on the schedule
- Firefox Beta 3 go-to-build is later today
- We're shooting for a FN14 beta build #2 today
- bug 753006 filed today, automatic updates for FF3.6 to FF12 -- updates are live on betatest and releasetest now
- Adobe Reader plugin was blocked for Mac OS X. The feedback from users has been good.
- Concerns about blocking old versions of Flash Player plugin.
- [ Aurora Top Crashes]]
- bug 700288 is the top crash
- FF 13 Beta 2 data looks good so far relative to new crashes.
- Many of the top crashes are hangs
- Explosive report shows more flash issues: https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/rkaiser/2012-05-07/2012-05-07.firefox.13.explosiveness.html
- bug 640904 appears to still be the top signature on 12
- bug 738661 - Covenant Eyes
- bug 572011 - Not a new bug but high on 12 and on 13. Should we track it in an effort to make some headway on it?
- bug 597260 - nsFileOutputStream::Write(char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int*). Seems to have spiked again.
- bug 630197 - mozilla::layers::LayerManagerD3D10::Render[@ CDevice::DriverInternalError(long) ] mainly with NVIDIA GPU
- bug 675260 - crash in DefaultFreeEntry coming from ShutdownNSS
|bug 700288 Crash in mozilla::gfx::BaseRect::UnionEdges with AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series||NEW - Unreproducible (2012-05-08)|
|bug 729507 Crash in JSObject::finish||NEW - Unreproducible (2012-05-08)|
|bug 750625 Crash in nsUrlClassifierPrefixSet::GetPrefixes||NEW - Unclear where to start (2012-05-08)|
|bug 736152 "Good Primes" web worker test hangs browser and is slow to update||NEW - Results added to bug (2012-05-08)|
|bug 744063 'Fullscreen playback' NVIDIA stereo 3d for youtube not working in latest Aurora v13||NEW - jsmith investigating (2012-05-08)|
|bug 751585 XPCOM component loading rejected due to ASLR not set||FIXED - Results added to bug (2012-05-08)|
|bug 751753 Firefox 12 aggressively caching pages||NEW - juanb investigating (2012-05-08)|
- bug 753006 – Please prepare automatic updates for FF3.6 to FF12
- Ready for testing on the test channel - we need to make sure that automatic updates are provided after a declined advertised update
- OS X 10.8 signing of 10.7 builds
- win32-on-win64 builds to prevent linker issues in the future
- Windows 8 builds
- Rapid Betas
- builds for armv6
- builds for android-on-intel
- (ashughes) Nightly Testers reporting broken Flash, fixed by reinstalling Flash 126.96.36.199
- Is SUMO seeing similar reports?
- (mluna) Input shows a bunch of new reports of flash not working in the last few days, see 28 reports since May 3rd
- Anything we can do to reach out to Adobe?
- Juan pointed out to me that this is likely bug 751641 or related
- Rapid Betas
- Questions and blocking bugs
- Realtime notes will be taken on this etherpad
- Alex to file top-level meta bug and communicate decisions some time after this meeting
- Tracked bugs of concern
- bug 744063 – 'Fullscreen playback' NVIDIA stereo 3d for youtube not working in latest Aurora v13