Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- FF24.0 Desktop/Mobile is live
- FF25.0b1 Desktop/Mobile has gone to build (actually waiting on Sanity Checks), to be released Thursday
- Merge Day activities completed as of this morning, Aurora to be enabled later this week (Friday)
- Throttling FF24 likely on Thursday
- bajaj to create bug and get in touch with Metrics for ADI's
- ESR 17 & 24 will go out this afternoon (working on updating website downloads to handle 2 esr)
- No updates.
- Waiting on 26 to come to Aurora, recent big spikes should have been fixed before uplift.
- Waiting for first 25 beta, bug 800347 (OnMaybeDequeueOne) should have landed just in time to not affect betas any more.
- bug 916825 (XPCConvert::NativeData2JS) crept up to #15 in last beta, will need to see where it is in 24 release.
- Was awaiting on more info regression range, coorelations, URL's etcto get investigation ongoing here
- Will be good to know if Fx25/Fx26 is affected as well
- Bandoo bug 912110 crash dropped significantly in yesterday's data, will need to monitor if this trend lasts.
- Watching for how known regressions will influence release crash rates.
- Will need to watch for signs of the Radeon issue (fingers crossed)
- [DUPED] Bug 916880 - crash in nsStyleContext::CalcStyleDifference(nsStyleContext*, nsChangeHint) This was discovered in Aurora explosiveness on Monday. deeper digging showed it appeared in 6 of the 10 Fx24 betas. It wasn't on the RC.
- Aurora - new-about:home tweaks
- At risk then or forward fixes ?
Working with Asa today on Metro Aurora launch
Congrats on the release today - don't forget to Tweet! Tweet: New Firefox for Android update makes it easier to share your favorite parts of the Web: http://mzl.la/184DgTY
Or RT@Firefox https://twitter.com/firefox/status/379988472141844480