` Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Lukas will dig up the thread on surfacing features for QA on https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Akeybl/Release_Tracking#Targeting_Firefox_27
- Done - and updated https://wiki.mozilla.org/Features/Release_Tracking
- Announced to dev lists & PMs
- We can keep requesting people flag (heck, overflag) features to get something on there
- will announce at engineering meeting next week, change developer channel topic to include
- kairo to look at crash/adi data, maybe file bug about issues with affected population
cww has taken the baton on ensuring ADI data is correct (this is what's under disupte)
Cww is working with Anurag in Metrics to get regular (and validated) data on add-on usage, ADI to follow.
- should we backout the biguard blocklist? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=927885
- Second to last desktop beta about to go to build
- beta->release merge tomorrow (I think...)
- final beta and rc on Monday
- sign-off next thursday
- Java blocklisting (see QA section)
- bitguard blocking landed yesterday on Fx25 and Fx26 and today on Fx27 in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=925459
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=921171 (js::NukeCrossCompartmentWrappers) continues
- [10/17] Another bitguard bug, this one on Fx24 (not later versions) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=927885 - crash in js::frontend::TokenStream::getTokenInternal()
Java Plugin Blocklisting:
- Bug 927273 (7u25-44) & Bug 914690 (7u45)
- (7u25-44) Blocks are live.
- 7u45 Blocks are staged.
- Linux strings have changed so regex fails on Linux
- Will take QA a few days to get strings so Jorge can update the blocklist
- Windows & Mac are good to go live though
- Nothing to report.
- Nothing to report.
- [bajaj] Just a quick check to make sure we bump to 24.1 and not 24.0.1 for upcoming esr. Bringing this up to confirm this is on releng's radar for merge day
- we should be all set, it was mostly changes in ship-it
- Any deviation from the usual throttling plan for 25.0 ? (eg 10% for first 2 days)
- Interviewing contributors this week to be Community Release Contributors, so you'll start to see some new people actively engaging on mozilla-central landings, tracking noms, crash & QA bugs hopefully starting next week - they'll definitely be invited to this, and other, meetings (initial post: http://lukasblakk.com/contribution-opportunity-early-feedback-community-release-manager/ )