Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- bajaj to reach out to SUMO/metrics on https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:NThomas:Process_changes
- FF27.0b9 for desktop and mobile will GTB soon
- waiting for a few green on tbpl
- No updates.
- bug 962163 and bug 958108 are crashes with ICU delayload option, this should be fixed now on 29, not sure if we want to uplift as ICU IIRC is disabled on beta anyhow.
- poke on approval
- bug 952321 (mozilla::dom::DocumentBinding::genericMethod) is still #3
- Email :naveed on this
- Major issue with 27 beta crash rate increase seems to be an increase in bug 805406 (gfxContext::PushClipsToDT with Direct2D 1.1), it's unclear what we can do there.
- Other issues that show up on differences between 26 and 27 beta on the point of shipping 27.0b1 were mainly some OOM issues and some bugs that have been fixed in the mean time.
- backed out beta 9, forward fix in aurora likely
Beta (tracy anthony)
No other updates
Still getting reports of Flash Crashes (rising since Flash 12), do we have any numbers for this latest version of Flash?
- No new signatures or volume rise based on the crash data that we have