Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 27.0 RC build #1 for mobile and desktop have gone to build
- 24.0.3 esr gone-to-build
- PushClipsToDT (bug 805406) is #1 by far, together with PushGroupAndCopyBackground it's >7% of all crashes - started a thread with Milan, Bas and release management on getting resources for a stopgap measure for this on 28/29 until real fix hopefully comes in 30.
- Total rate of startup crashes looks high at this point, let's see if that persists on Beta (we know the main startup topcrasher, bug 962163, will go away there by disabling ICU).
- No news, total crash rate remains higher than 26 due to PushClipsToDT.
- Data from release-on-beta has some issues with Socorro but a search gives us useful results: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/search/?version=27.0&build_id=20140127194636&_facets=signature (click on signature facet, be aware that this view mixes browser and plugin crashes)
- So far nothing in top 50 that cries for being an AMD crasher signature or any other kind of surprise.
- No surprises, Conduit crashes continue to show up in explosiveness with changing signatures, see bug 944542 for a blocking request - we probably should move forward with that.
- 27 beta is down to 26 beta levels, yay!
- 28 is expected to be even better, will be interesting to see on beta.
- Eagerly awaiting beta data to see what has significant volume.
- ready to go for 27 Final
Flash 12 seems to result in similar levels of negative feedback as Flash 11. The bump from last week seems to have been historically insignificant and didn't lead to a broader trend (graph: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AodUOTnNNzErdHJQMlc0dEZTTmRYMjNXVTNBQUY1R2c#gid=1)
- Postmortem on repack release to beta ?
- Set-up a meeting for next week