- Mozilla is creating products that are not browsers (e.g. Apps, B2G, Firefox Home, etc.).
- Mozilla has a set of add-ons that are not considered products, but are considered a vital piece to the Firefox user experience.
- Input is a web application built as a feedback mechanism for a browser product.
Problems to Solve
- These new products need user feedback to further their product and create better solutions built with the community.
- Input can only support browser applications such as Firefox and Fennec, not Mobile Apps (i.e. Firefox Home), Add-ons within Firefox or web properties (i.e. AMO, SUMO, etc.).
- Support our Mobile apps, Add-ons and Web apps with user feedback
- API to write to Input database
- Using tags to differentiate submissions
- blessed tags: product (firefox, fennec, add-on names, firefox home, web apps, ), version, language, platform, (date?)
- automatic reporting of common words used; uplift tags to blessed if they hit a certain min limit