- 1 Details
- 2 General Topics
- 3 Friends of the Firefox team
- 4 Project Updates
- 5 Stand ups
- Tuesdays - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 91337
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 91337
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 91337
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 91337
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 91337
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 91337
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 91337
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- irc.mozilla.org #fx-team for backchannel
- "Firefox" Vidyo Room
Friends of the Firefox team
Give a shoutout/thanks to people for helping fix and test bugs.
- Andrew Wang (:velocirabbit) and Jesse Fox (:jfox) for helping to fix their first bugs in SessionStore. [ttaubert]
- Character encoding widget has landed (bug 865916)! Great work from mikedeboer, dão and Gijs.
- Exit Application button added to the menu panel (bug 871203). Shout out to Dão and MC Only!
- The tpaint regression (bug 889758)
- For non-PGO Windows XP is in the ~0.5% range! \o/
- For PGO Windows XP is in the ~3.3% range. o_O
- We've been working with avih and vladan from perf on dealing with our TART regressions
- mconley's been working with BenWa to get Video Sync'd Profiling working properly on Windows to make it easier to identify what is causing dropped frames.
- Markus Stange has the beginnings of a reflow profiler that we could use to find out why UX's reflows are more expensive than m-c's. Here's an example profile.
- Almost enabled in Nightly!
- Regressions to be filed as blocking bug 825588.
- More details in the firefox-dev post.
- bug 809051 - Limit how often we thumbnail the page using the foreground service
- patch posted for feedback
- bug 897880 - Background thumbnail service must not overwrite existing thumbnails if it gets an error response
- bug 901294 - Unexpected downloading will be started by after every restart of the browser due to background thumbnailing
- patch r+'ed, but depends on bug 906276, in review
- bug 896912 - Investigate test failures muted by bug 892875
- discussion about how the about:newtab preloader affects background thumbnail generation
- bug 903949 - about:memory and the background thumbnails process are combining to cause hangs and unexpected behaviour
- Mark posted to dev.tech.network about using the LOAD_ANONYMOUS flag to better sandbox background thumbnail page loads
- bug 904341 - Content-blocking addons not working with background thumbnails
- Bill is working on a back-end patch that may be helpful
- A little code cleanup in bug 904460, bug 904529, bug 904003, and bug 904480.
- Rewrote how cookie collection works bug 903398.
- More work on e10s data collection bug 894595.
- We don't deceed write interval anymore bug 902280.
- Work on global value API in progress bug 899213.
Places API asyncification
- Mak going to investigate intermittent failures and incompatibilites (Xmarks) introduced by automatic batching
- Mano should have patches for async transaction manager and consumers ready by the end of the week
- Raymond has new patch for GUIDs in json backups, Mano reviewing it soon
- bug 899222 About:home relanded
- bug 897060 Select Dropdown on review
- bug 906237 Mac input bug landed today on central
- bug 896748 Notification API support
- bug 899348 Tab crashed page
- bug 905436 Add-ons tracking bug for work needed to make some add-ons work
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 1 minute!
(gavin's Status Board)
(paolo's Status Board)
(marco's Status Board)
(Neil's Status Board)
(felipe's Status Board)
(Mano's Status Board)
(Tim's Status Board)
(Drew's Status Board)
(Mark's Status Board)
(Steven's Status Board)
(dolske's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(Mike's Status Board)
(gijs' Status Board)
(Blair's Status Board)
(MattN's Status Board)
(jaws's Status Board)
(mixedpuppy's Status Board)