- 11:00am PST (19:00 UTC)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- join irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
- Action items
- Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Firefox 3
- Any other business
Gecko 1.9 Alpha 3 Status
- Units rewrite
- Border rewrite
- Needs reviews; hopefully will land in a week
- DOM Parser doing HTML: bug 366936 has HTML tree construction testing patch. This is needed to verify that DOMParser produces identical trees (excluding script etc), and that the content sinks don't regress.
- Offline apps stuff
- Main patch blocking on reviews; reviewers already lined up
- Leak regressions
- (See round table)
Maybe for 1.9a3
- XS XHR
- not for a3; code may be done, but probably not landed (jonas going on vacation)
- New TextFrame
- Site-specific prefs
- Should know more next week
- Linux ref platform
- Waiting on hardware
Gecko 1.9 Roundtable
- Triage report
- brendan, igor, crowder to own
- SVG will need its own as well
- Cycle collector (peterv travelling, won't be able to attend meeting)
- Infrastructure patches landed beginning of last week
- Big patch to add DOM objects to cycle collection waiting for review (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=368773). Seeing improvements (on OS X), but others do not?
- Next up:
- Infrastructure for non-XPCOM refcounted objects (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=368774). Patch mostly done, finish this week.
- nsDocLoader/nsDocShell/nsWebShell should probably participate: investigate making main-thread only (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=372107).
- Sheppy asks that developers please take a look at Firefox 3 for developers and Gecko 1.9 Changes affecting web sites and if they see any new developer or web developer facing changes to Firefox 3 missing, to please add them to the list. The documentation scoping effort is underway.
- If an item needs more docs, contact Sheppy or write it yourself!
- Current PRD Spreadsheet is here.
- Recent changes: Added OSPI-007a and OSPI-008a, both related to Accessibility
- Continuing to work on the PRD Follow up actions list. Currently waiting on:
- Roc - CSS 2.1, CSS 3 related line items
- Roc (?) - Specific line items for the PRD (if any) that came out of the Offline apps meeting
- Basil - to finish sorting through and refining printing requirements and bugs
- Stuart - "Save web pages as PDF" - do we need to add anything more to the PRD for that?