General Info & Status
- Release Team & Meeting Info
- Build Status, Checkins, & Bug Lists: 1.8.0 Tinderbox Page AND 1.8 Tinderbox Page
- Release Checklist
- Nominations Deadline: 4/6 (Fri)
- Code Freeze (Checkin Deadline): 4/30 (Mon)
- First Candidates Available: 5/1 (Tue)
- Beta Release: 5/23 (Wed)
- Target Release Date: 5/30 (Wed)
- Schedule Notes:
- Bug Verifications: On-going
- Smoketests: Fx & Tbird 15012rc2 completed; Fx 2004rc3 smoketests done.
- BFTs: Fx & Tbird 15012rc2 completed; one BFT finished on Fx 2004rc1
- Post to the QA blog for Community Testing: Weekly since RC1
- Focus/Exploratory Testing: On-going
- l10n diffs and spot checks: Fx & Tb 15012rc2 done; Fx 2004rc3 done.
- Update testing: Fx & Tb 15012rc2 done; Fx 2004rc3 done
- Live Update Testing:
- Special Distro Spotchecks:
- Special Distro Updates Checks:
- RC builds: 5/1 (Tue)
- l10n builds: 5/1
- Notify Partners and Distributors of final RC:
- Prep Security Notes and Notify Security Group:
- Release Signing + Staging:
- Beta release: 5/23 (Wed)
- Push the Button (tentative): 5/30 (Wed)
- Special Distro Repackaging:
- Special Distro Release: A week or two after final release.
Firefox 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52 Test Plan <-- MoCo QA tasks and results are here.
- includes the General Firefox 1.5.0.x Test Plan
- BFTs & Regression Testing: Running through a set of BFTs on Litmus is the best way to test basic functionality and explore various areas for regressions.
- Extensions & Themes Testing: Install and use some of your favorite extensions and themes. Try a few new ones from addons.mozilla.org to make sure everything works as expected.
Links to official list of released locales:
- ja-JP-mac (mac primarily)
- Results from Search Properties Checker
af (Afrikaans), be (Belarusian), ka (Georgian), ku (Kurdish)