Mozilla Foundation Weekly Priorities: May 11th, 2020
- May 27 - Monthly MoFo Call
- Wednesdays - All-Mozilla weekly check-ins
What's Moving This Week
- Engagement: Site refresh wireframe prototype, Mozilla brand sync with MoCo, CS Challenge Playbook layout, PNI updates/cleanup and 4.0 planning, Creative Media Awards winner story prep, influencer research for Instagram, new content development, Donate bug fixes and 2.0 planning, Wagtail outdated code cleanup, print styles & bug fixes
- Partnerships: Grassroots appeal and major gifts follow-up, planning future WOTH calls, and grant support
- Insights: Starting with phase 1 of data stewardship landscape analysis, scoping the rest of the work and recruiting regional researchers, meetup with IHR global community, developing a strategy for Insights contributors engagement on MozFest Slack.
- Campaigns: Continuing the Zoom campaign, next steps in portfolio development.
- MozFest: Movement Building from Home (MBH) “Bonus” episode on how it was developed and executed; researching virtual conference platforms, analysis of past Wrangler feedback.
- Fellowships & Awards: The first project from the 2019-20 CMA Cohort, “Bot or Not” is launching on May 19. (Jenn) Fellowship & Awards April updates (Amy) The Internet Health Movement and Covid-19 (Amy, Kevin, Zannah) MOSS announced the first three projects that will receive awards from our COVID-19 fund (Mehan, Jessica)
- HR: People Resource process management project
- Finance & Operations: Completing updated 2020 Forecast; working on RSM/Tate & Tryon 2020-2021 contract; complete contract with Flux consultant
- All Hands planning including mid-year evaluation template; organizational effectiveness factor next steps; engagement survey assessment (Paul, Lainie)
- Finalizing and sharing out v0.9 of the white paper (Mark and Becca)
- Meeting with funders (eg. COVID and digital rights) (Mark)
Minutes From the Last Executive Team Weekly Meeting
- Fundraising update - Juan joined to debrief on recent donor/funder briefings, and discuss results and insights from major gift donor efforts.
- Sequencing objectives - Brainstormed the trajectory of org-wide OKRs over the next few years. This was a continuation of a series of meetings, facilitated by Aleron, where the outputs will tee up objectives for 2021-2023.
- Applications open for Director of Advocacy
- Applications open for Marketing Coordinator
- Applications open for Senior Manager, Marketing
- Phone screens continue, hiring manager interviews begin for Data Lead
- Phone screens and application review continue for Digital Project Manager