Status & Team
- Homescreen Interaction.pdf (Dan Gavie, 2012.07.10)
- User can browse and open installed apps
- User can rearrange installed apps (eg: press-and-hold to enter "Edit" mode and drag to rearrange).
- User can delete installed "unlocked" apps (eg: press-and-hold to enter "Edit" mode, and tap delete button that appears)
- User cannot delete installed "locked" apps (eg: Dialer)
- User can set background image
- User can open, edit and delete web site bookmarks.
- App icons can display number of associated pending notifications (eg icon badges).
- User can group installed apps
- User can differentiate between apps that do and do not work in "offline" mode* .
- User has quick access to music player transport controls