- Welcome Ben Francis as a Mozilla employee!
- Helping to get Gaia Updater working
- Created a working Market app (by wrapping an existing Labs site)
- Working with UX & WebAPI teams to define detailed requirements & design for browser in M3
- Next: Lots of work on the browser!
- Nothing to report. b2g desktop was broken (https://github.com/andreasgal/B2G/issues/257) so I couldn't fully test the "make marionette" command. Better docs and tutorials will follow.
- related Q2 goals:
- we will be adding mochitest and reftest support to b2g, as well as at least 3 simple performance tests (time to launch app after click event, etc).
- Need an assignment: what shall I work on?
- Landed the desktop notifications, used for missing calls
- Started to run tests with Marionette
- Usual dogfooding fixes
- UX (Josh, Patryk, Casey)
- Defining Visual Design Style
- Defining visual design assets needed for potential external contract work
- Solidifying UX patterns / wireframes (system > notifications, activities, etc)
- QA (John, Geo)
- Product (clee)
- Overall Milestone schedule has been updated to be broken down in 3-wk sprints
- See MoCo link here (internal only) - https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/websites/Boot+to+Gecko+Product+Schedule+and+Roadmap
- M3 overall set of tasks - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiBigu584YY7dGlNSlY0QzhJb3M5anRBa1gxalV0Y3c#gid=0
- Gaia v1 Core App requirements being built out, examples below:
- More requirements are being defined and will be updated over the next few days
- Project (elancaster)
- worked on getting phones to scottsdale
- helping chris lee
- still splitting time between fx for android
- fzzzy (donovan)
- where'd my update go
- Worked on Chinese IME and small fixes on keyboard and SMS
- Going to work on overhaul the SMS logic to prevent the big issue before M3 to happen again
- Also, update SMS app layout to -moz-box so we could adopt it for flexbox UI
- lightsofapollo (James Lal)
- Working on testing infrastructure for unit tests/marriontte tests.
- Going to start using the above to drive development on email app
- while working on top of what Vivien has worked on so far.
- lco (Larissa Co)
- Refining Gaia browser concepts (next wireframes will show the difference between v1 and v2 of the browser based on feature priorities-- will probably finish this EOD or tomorrow am)