- timdream PTO Apr 18 - 22
- benfrancis PTO Monday 23rd
- Filed issues for all the requested M3 browser requirements on Github (https://github.com/andreasgal/gaia/issues?labels=browser%2Cstory&state=open&milestone=2)
- Features blocked by platform requirements are labelled as "blocked" (https://github.com/andreasgal/gaia/issues?labels=blocked%2Cbrowser%2Cstory&state=open&milestone=2)
- In the middle of refactoring the UI for the two toolbar design put forward by UX (http://people.mozilla.com/~lco/FX_B2G/), hoping to finish by end of iteration
- Next iteration plan to start on big pieces (e.g. history, bookmarks)
- modified webapi.js so that apps do not automatically reload themselves when there is a cache update available. Now they display a notification. If you click on the notification they are supposed to reload, but I think there is a bug in the notification system, since this doesn't seem to work consistently.
- Getting gestures into the gallery apps has been tricker than I expected... integrating image zooming and panning with swiping to switch between images is the hard part. I'm just about done, though.
- UI Library work
- Code reviews for the task app
- Dialer bugfixes
- Background service for the dialer
- Using the user.js preference file on the device
- various improvements/refactoring on the wifi settings + getting ready for the new wifi API (= synchronous queries+ “onstatuschange” event listeners)
- WIP: other EAP authentication methods (e.g. TLS), currently working with a contributor on this (affects Gecko + Gaia)
- started to work on the Music app — first UX discussions with Patryk, still a *lot* to do on the backend before we can think of managing collections.
- fzzzy (donovan)
- Have the next version of the tcpsocket.js patch ready incorporating more feedback from the bug and from the mailing list
- Still working to try to get buffering + async output notifications going at the same time
- lightsofapollo (James Lal)
- Wrapping up test agent -- starting on marrionette js driver.
- Maybe working /w Andrew/Donovan for email app
- UX (Josh, Patryk, Casey, Larissa)
- Responsive UI test and researches
- QA (John, Geo)
- https://github.com/andreasgal/B2G/issues/273 - currently blocking on my sgs2 because it has older firmware
- still qualifying builds; john going to mozcamp Latam this week to try to build some community around testing (which is why SGS2s are still useful for us)
- Test planning still going on; John switching focus from testing B2G generally to gaia - we should start to talk to designers; check designs for testability and start to design testcases
- Product (Chris Lee)