Weekly Gaia Development Meeting
- Date: 2013.10.08
- Meeting connection details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G#Meetings
- Host: <WHOAMI>
- Minutes copied to the wiki each week https://wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia/Meeting_Notes
Announcements & Notices
UX Quality Themes to dev-gaia (more FYI than announce)
Haida Planning for development
Ask UX for Haida demos
Haida demo/plan in next week's meeting?
Anyone have an update on flatfish work?
UX will add schedule here after verifying
reporter: tony chung
- Individual team member status here - https://etherpad.mozilla.org/fxos-qa-standup
- Device used for testing on 1.2 / 1.3 - Buri. <not to be confused with dogfood discussion>
- Latest smoketest Result - 45/46 smoketests passing, 1 untested
- Burirun2 - 2210 passed, 103 failed, 0 blocked, 75 invalid / 4162 cases total. Coverage is at 59%
- TEF blocked on SIM Toolkit/Cost Control testing - cannot get base build we are using
- Some of the flatfish initial testing is done, with bugs filed. Still awaiting UX to complete final screens.
- See Bug 903304 - [Flatfish] [meta]
- Latest Smoketest Result - All tests failing due to bug 924129. Regressing patch is now backed out, so we should have an updated smoketest result by EOD today.
- Gaia UI Automation
Working on localization in ES and BR-PT for articles on v1.1 differentiatiors
2nd month feedback report out - volume increased x4 compared to July
Product training for partners in progress
Talking this week: ? Notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/fxos-productivity The Team: asuth, evanxd, ianliu, gaye, lightsofapollo, doliver, jrburke, gghosh, mcav, jhford, cserran, pdol, tony (qa), william hsu (qa), robmac
Backlog in Pivotal Tracker: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/prdojects/867311
Media front end
Talking this week: djf
meeting today to discuss Music for 1.3. One important topic: whether we want to switch to the new Music2 app.
Talking this week: No verbal update
TEAM: bkelly, geo, hub, huseby, jhylands, jld, kgrandon, mchang, mlee, wlach, Walter Chen
No major updates
Continuing to work 1.2 launch and FPS regressions
Talking this week: julien
polish work in most apps for 1.2
designers are busy producing wireframes and visual design for 1.3 features, and some work started (eg: subject, draft)
System front end
Talking this week: ?
Bug tracking: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/877441
The team: cserran, gwagner, ladamski, reuben m, kyle m, michael h, aus, francis, jason, atsai, pdol, benfrancis, daleharvey, naoki
Talking this week: Rick
Received new devices, now have private build access
sub teams on Testing, Keyboard, Clock and Messages
Want to be directly looped into the Haida discussion/planning etc.
vs. hearing news from dev-gaia announcements
[jsmith] Haida & UI Automation - Mitigation Plan for keeping UI Automation Coverage Working as Haida Work Lands
Haida Planning For gaia