- UX: Josh Carpenter (IRC: jcarpenter)
- UX: Casey Yee (IRC: cyee)
- Gaia: David Flanagan (IRC: djf)
- Stage: Development
- Release target: B2G Milestone 3 [Alpha], Q2 2012
- What is current status?
- Are there any Bus.Reqs driving this in v1? Seems like something we leave for later implementation (ala: iOS 1.0)
- Temporary interface has been implemented by David Flanagan as part of WindowManager, correct? With press-and-hold Home button to activate?
- Are there B2G dependencies? If so, what?
- Do we allow certain apps to have special permissions? For example: most apps "freeze" when not in foreground, but Audio apps can continue to playback?
- Ability for users to switch between open apps.
- Ability for users to "close" open apps.
- Ability of system to "manage" open apps for sake of performance and battery life. For example: putting inactive "open" apps into battery-friendly "freeze" state, while still enabling them to reopen quickly, and to persevered state.