- Project sponsor: Taras Glek
- Main IT contact: Taras Glek
- Metrics contact:' N/A
- Main third party contact: David Humphrey
- Final application owner/maintainer:' Taras Glek
- Time Frame: ASAP, deployed on a devel server atm.
- Site Repository: http://hg.mozilla.org/webtools/dxr/
- Demo Site: http://australia.proximity.on.ca/dxr/
- Production Site: https://dxr.mozilla.org
- DXR Future Work Plan: DXR Future Work Plan
- Any pre-requisites needed (technology, server capacity, staffing, monitoring, response time, etc): Machine is expected to compile Mozilla continuously in order to produce the index, so should have 8gb ram, quadcore cpu.
- External dependencies: None
- Dev environment specs: No clue what goes here
- Does this project use any plugins or proprietary technology: No, it's pure awesome.
What is DXR?
You can read more about it here.
DXR was written and is being actively developed by David Humphrey.
Bugs can be filed using Mozilla's Bugzilla with Product:WebTools and Component:DXR
Mozilla Roll-out Task List
- Deploy DXR at Mozilla - bug 524725
- Dave to update DXR hg repo with latest callgraph code
- Tweak installation and indexing system for use by Mozilla
- Make dxr scripts path agnostic and more portable (python path stuff)