- Shipped 1.0 successfully, and upgraded to SDK 1.5. Everything went pretty smoothly, and stability is much-improved since fixing the bug 724766.
- The next main feature is enabling developers to edit package.json values, so they can create default preferences for the simple-prefs API.
- Alex just landed bug 718666. This will be included in 1.6.
- One of the memory leak fixes, bug 724404, didn't make it into 1.5. We decided not to release a hotfix for it.
- We have some bug statistics at: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Jetpack/Bugs. We have a lot of open bugs at the moment and need to give this some attention.