- Run the benchmark: https://mozilla.github.io/krakenbenchmark.mozilla.org/index.html
"git clone https://github.com/mozilla-it/krakenbenchmark.mozilla.org.git" then "cd krakenbenchmark.mozilla.org/hosted && python -m http.server"
- Source code: http://hg.mozilla.org/projects/kraken/
Kraken uses a test harness based on the SunSpider benchmark. Results are reported in milliseconds (lower is better).
The test cases include:
- an implementation of the A* search algorithm
- audio processing using Corban Brook's DSP.js library
- image filtering routines, including code from Jacob Seidelin's Pixastic library.
- JSON parsing, including data from Tinderboxpushlog
For more details on the individual tests, see Kraken Info.