From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

« previous meeting | index | next week »

Meeting Details

  • 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
  • 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 206 (US/INTL)
  • irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for backchannel
  • (notetaker: Seth)


Axel, Pascal, Sethb, Gandalf, Wil, Tim, Stas

Meeting Notes


  • 73 locales in
  • Plan should be one week of QA once we have builds for RC1
  • Unlikely to ship RC1 this week
  • Mongolian and Turkish remain outstanding


  • Web l10n on in-product pages is slowing down, we have about 15 left
  • Will ping new locales asking for a status update
  • Fastest Fox localizations

Web services/Product

  • Everything is pretty OK with new locales
  • Work will start with Getting Started pages with new locales


  • AMO 5.0.6
    • Collections (used to be called bandwagon) is part of it
    • About 200 strings to start working
    • Push next week into production, but may delay


  • Multi-lingual QA is moving forward and building a test plan will be the next step for each locale
  • ML QA will also look at the test cases in Litmus to evaluate them
  • First set of results in from ML QA


  • sign-off application
    • creating an AJAX API to make it more extensible by getting pushes from the database
    • switch to exhibit
  • Adrian found 2 or 3 bugs with Silme 0.5.1 release with support for JAR files
  • Koala is making steps forward, but may be a bit behind
    • blog posts surfacing
  • L10n dashboard
    • Sign-off works in production rather soon
    • Open Translation tools meet-up at the end of June in Amsterdam


  • Fennec update coming
  • Gandalf will discuss specific details of Fennec on the Newsgroup with a follow-up email
  • Locales can land changes up to ship and we will look at changes. If something looks fishy, we will let the localizers know.
    • Stas will push this to the newsgroup