- Time and location: 9am PST, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
- 28 localizations ready and signed off for Firefox 5,
- 34 are successfully building and ready to go and the remaining 48 need a small amount of work to be ready for 5.0.
- Outreach started to teams that need to dedicate some time to ship with 5.0
- Axel to connect with Legnito on things needed for the Aurora to Beta Merge for l10n
- We're on track with all engagement campaigns except for webifyme, which has a major delay.
- markup has been test-launched and will be going live on Tuesday, May 17th
- Stas has a call today to figure out more of the schedule and work plan for webify me. webifyme is a huge project for l10n and as such, it weigh heavily on localizers ability to do other things.
- Cheat Codes for Fennec Desktop Build
- Did you know that there are many useful keyboard shortcuts and cheats (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Q to switch orientation, Ctrl+Shift+M to show context menu, etc.) that make the desktop build of Fennex behave a little more like the actual mobile version? See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Fennec/Cheat_Codes for details. This may be useful for testing localization in context.
- There is also an add-on that simulates a virtual keyboard, by the way: https://addons.mozilla.org/af/mobile/addon/virtual-keyboard-for-fennec/
- We need more LQA and test automation to catch issues with our mobile builds in all languages
- We are working on Language Packages in AMO
- Find more info about our features and schedules at
- struggling with data1.1, it's a beast.
- outreach for aurora firefox and fennec started
- expect some locales to land on beta
- narro setup seems to work
- pootle for anloc not yet set up, dwayne's on it.
- Doing sign-off reviews for aurora, and blogged about how it's harder for aurora.
- Discussions with the Italian community with Mary and chofmann. A good deal of input to forward around.
- signoff view review (bug 565358)
- markup dark-launched, proper launch is Tue, May 17. We're about half-way done with the l10n. Looking bright.
- webifyme is delayed
- joinmozilla: minor updates are coming, working with Paul Osman and Gandalf on implementing them and reaching out to the localizers
- I'll attend the next meeting from Mountain View. Getting ready to leave.
- Verbatim harassment, fixing, analyzing, fixing again
- Spent some time with Pootle devs learning what happens inside Pootle internally
- fixing AMO/SUMO/MDN projects inside Pootle and synchronizing them with SVN
- fixed Markup/Input/Spark/others for ppl who reported problems
- guided Milos through Pootle/TT upgrade
- Worked with Stas on special projects (Markup/Join Mozilla)
- Led the discussion on opening up our channels and delivered the summary to interested parties
- Finishing the slide deck for L10nDrivers on the changes we're planning for our team
- Gave several interviews to CEE press on Firefox 5
- on holidays this week