So you would like to learn more about the Mozilla L10n team? You've come to the right place! Click on the links below to learn about each team member, the weekly meetings, and the projects they're working on.
- Axel Hecht
- Team technical lead. Owner for elmo, compare-locales, and l10n automation.
- Staś Małolepszy
- L20n release driver, including feature design and specification for L20n and software engineering for L20n.
- Zibi Braniecki
- Gecko, Intl, Fluent, L10n, Tools
- Jeff Beatty
- Head of localization. Talk to me about l10n technical and community strategy, cross-cultural design, and management.
- Matjaž Horvat
- Pontoon owner.
- Adrian Gaudebert
- Pontoon minion.
- Delphine Lebédel
- L10n-driver for Fennec products (Android and iOS). Community builder & enabler.
- Peiying Mo
- L10n driver for web projects: Mozilla.org, marketing, legal localization; vendor management; community builder.
- Francesco Lodolo (:flod)
- L10n driver for Firefox desktop localization and Test Pilot. Owner for webdashboards and AppStores webapp, peer and technical support for mozilla.org and mobile, product l10n early review in mozilla-central.
- Théo Chevalier
- L10n driver for Mozilla Foundation projects, Advocacy & fundraising in particular.