So you would like to learn more about the Mozilla L10n team? You've come to the right place! Click on the links below to learn about each team member, the weekly meetings, and the projects they're working on.
- Axel Hecht
- Team technical lead. Product l10n: Firefox OS. Back-up for Firefox Desktop, Android. Owner for elmo, compare-locales, and l10n automation.
- Pascal Chevrel
- mozilla.org Web localization, in-product web content (plugincheck, Firefox Health Report), Tool creation (Transvision+dashboards), community management, also helps everywhere it is needed.
- Staś Małolepszy
- L20n release driver, including feature design and specification for L20n and software engineering for L20n.
- Zbigniew Braniecki
- Tools, Community, technical support
- Chris Hofmann
- Staffing, accountant, bill payer, travel coordinator, other help where needed.
- Mentor for new L10n communities
- Jeff Beatty
- Firefox desktop & Android l10n driver, l10n community builder & educator, l10n resource creator, intermediary between Mozilla l10n & l10n industry, and l10n social media-ite.
- Matjaž Horvat
- Pontoon, Web services, L20n website maintainer and docs writer, Persona driver (website, service, bridges, plugins), Elmo frontend developer, and Verbatim administrator (managing projects, locales, permissions, docs).
- Delphine Lebédel
- L10n QA for FirefoxOS: testing localizations and devices for the b2g project, leading the l10n testing effort on FirefoxOS, and coordinating l10n testing with the rest of the project. Distribution of Firefox OS devices.
- Peiying Mo
- L10n driver for Marketing content and Marketplace; a go-to resource between Mozilla l10n & l10n and i18n industry; community builder
- Francesco Lodolo
- Firefox productization driver, product l10n early review and string checks (gaia, mozilla-central), mozilla.org localization, tools peer (langchecker, transvision).