- Time and location: Wednesday, 8 AM PST, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back-channel
Previous Action Items
- Attendees: Axel, stas, Pei, Jeff, Chris, arky, pascal, Delphine
- Put your talking points here.
- 1.1 test results?
- Locale flag for Boot2Gecko? bug 894534 is about b2g tracking on mozilla localizations
B2G testing, Delphine:
Localization Run has been completed for v1.1, for all shipping locales (https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?tree=gaia) - except for Serbian Latin that is still unlocalized but just one script away.
Here is the Localization Run spreadsheet with all the results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnlMJ1WKyPHzdElZbFBNUlZYdkVuVU01d3hBd3N3UXc#gid=1
The issues that were more often found were of truncated text not fitting in UI, or text that overlaps, as you can tell by this meta bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=892075 L10n drivers and UX team are currently working on a way to solve these issues.
Other issues found are listed and described on the last sheet of the spreadsheet ("Bug List"): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnlMJ1WKyPHzdElZbFBNUlZYdkVuVU01d3hBd3N3UXc#gid=31