Category:L10n weekly meetings
- Time and location: 8:00am PST, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back channel
Earlier meeting notes can be found in the archive.
- introduce new projects and tools
- identify and highlight existing projects where localization help is needed, or where we are having problems with tools or process.
- talk about what solutions are being worked on where apporpriate.
- across-the-board updates of projects:
- help us understand schedules and localization status these projects, do they need our attention?
- coordinate work and efforts with goal of throttling the workfload for the localizers
- office hours/meeting place for everyone with l10n questions, developers, contributors, new contributors to catch the right people and make sure tasks don't get buried.
- all the above is intended to raise issues and increase transparency; and get more people involved in the most critical areas that need help, or longer term stratigic things that we need to build a plan for.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "L10n weekly meetings"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.