- Time and location: Wednesday, 8 AM PST, conf bridge 206
- irc.mozilla.org #l10n-drivers for back-channel
Previous Action Items
- Attendees: gandalf, Axel, Pascal, Peiying, Jeff, Matjaz, Chris, Delphine, Milos, stas
- Put your talking points here.
- [Jeff] First l10n badge is a hit!
- (Arky) Tear down this wall Mr.Pike. Land some new locales" Perhaps its time bringing new locales Samoan(sm), xhosha (xh) into Aurora this quarter. I know we are busy and lot's on our plate right now. But lets crave out some time and look at the these locales teams that are waiting for couple of cycles
- (pascal) Firefox OS mini dashboard: http://l10n.mozilla-community.org/webdashboard/firefoxos/ -> define priority value per locale, file issues/patches in github for feature requests https://github.com/pascalchevrel/fxosl10ndashboard/
- (pascal) l10n community server: this is now back online, on a more powerful machine, European infra hosted by OVH. Can we get a community admin in Europe to help with its management? For example Flod asked for an account like 2 weeks ago.
- (Axel) Feedback cycle and "Setting the stage"
- Next push of mozilla.org to prod will push a localized homepage in French. Working with Jbertsch on making that home page customizable per locale for the next version next quarter.
- l10n testing of v1.1 locales completed (except Serbian Latin since still not present)
- verification of bugs majorly done, but still ongoing since bugs still coming in
- identifying specific recurring truncation issues across multiple locales
- working on truncation issues with localizers, identifying possible blockers
- distribution of Keons to catalan localizers. Dealing with some shipping issues (phones being mysteriously shipped twice)
- Working with Fredy and Swaroopa (QA intern) on Marionette screen automation to help in l10n testing