About the SDK
The Jetpack SDK is an environment for making Firefox add-ons. It provides a set of tools and APIs for building, testing, and bundling Firefox add-ons.
First, obtain the SDK in your favorite compression format:
Once you've got that, just unpack the archive, open the jetpack-sdk/README.txt file, and follow its instructions.
- It is now possible to specify a width for widgets to make them wider or narrower as needed.
- Modules requiring access to
Ci, etc.) must now explicitly obtain this privilege by calling
Notable Bug Fixes
- bug 567334 - Certain tests no longer fail when run against a localized build of Firefox.
- bug 567888 - A failing documentation-related test has been fixed.
- bug 575147 - Test failures related to
nsIObserverServicehave been fixed.
- bug 574125 - Test failures related to Jetpack's binary component have been fixed.
A complete list of changes is available in the source code repository.
- bug 581982 -
require("selection").textreturns null instead of the selected text when the selection is in a text box or text area.
- bug 581636 - SDK activation fails with Python 2.7
- bug 581191 - tests leak when testing against Firefox